Just like most people who have submitted reviews about Epic Sports I have experienced the worst customer service possible.I bought a football officials hat from them and it came to me the a rip in the seam.

So, I emailed them right after I purchased the hat telling them that it was torn - I also included pictures. They ignored my email. I emailed them to follow up on why I haven't heard anything from them and they respond telling me that they have a 30 day limit on returns and that it was past that limit so they could not replace the hat. I reminded them that I had sent an original email within the 30 day limit.

I even included a screen shot of that original email. They emailed back telling me that the screen shot wasn't proof enough and that I needed to forward them the original email. I can only assume they thought I created the email, falsified it, took a screen shot of it, then sent it to them - all so I could rip them off for a new $10 hat. So, I forwarded them the original email and I never heard anything back from them.

I have never done business with a company like this in my entire life.STAY AWAY FROM THEM - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON A COMPANY THAT DOESN'T STAND BY THE PRODUCTS THEY SELL.

Review about: Hat.

I didn't like: Custome service.

Comments