100% full Not resolved

Buyer beware!!Read the return policy closely!!

We ordered a football helmet for our grandson for Christmas in November. Measured his head, per their instructions, and ordered per Epic Sports' sizing chart. The helmet was too small so I called to exchange the helmet Monday after Christmas and since we ordered it November 13, received it November 24, they would not accept the return due to their "strict 30-day return policy" (their words) from the order date.

So be sure you have plenty of time from order date (not including shipping days which may be from out of country) to gift and return before 30 days is up!PS - their customer service is very uncaring and blunt!

Review about: Epic Sports Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Ordered for Christmas gift, too small though measured and ordered size per Epic Sports' sizing chart. Won't accept exchange due to "strict 30-day return policy"..

Preferred solution: Exchange for larger helmet plus they pay return shipping..

Had an Experience with EPIC Sports?

Comments

Kyles Gunshop - Highly unprofessional Kyles Gunshop "Highly unprofessional. I own a social marketplace for the firearms community that is 100% free for dealers to list and sell. I posted an advertisement for this site in a..." Read more EPIC Sports - A better company name would be Epic Disaster EPIC Sports "A better company name would be Epic Disaster. I bought two soccer nets for my kids PTA. I ordered 8x24x4x10 nets. The nets I got were 8x26x0x12, needless to say..." Read more Nordictrack - Ripped Off for a product that didnt do as promised Nordictrack "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...." Read more Craft Holsters - Definitely a Satisfied, and Returning, Customer Craft Holsters "After years of purchasing mass produced holsters which "did the job", I decided on something a little more for my favorite carry weapons. I looked for a single source with..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more