Buyer beware!!Read the return policy closely!!

We ordered a football helmet for our grandson for Christmas in November. Measured his head, per their instructions, and ordered per Epic Sports' sizing chart. The helmet was too small so I called to exchange the helmet Monday after Christmas and since we ordered it November 13, received it November 24, they would not accept the return due to their "strict 30-day return policy" (their words) from the order date.

So be sure you have plenty of time from order date (not including shipping days which may be from out of country) to gift and return before 30 days is up!PS - their customer service is very uncaring and blunt!

Review about: Epic Sports Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Ordered for Christmas gift, too small though measured and ordered size per Epic Sports' sizing chart. Won't accept exchange due to "strict 30-day return policy"..

Preferred solution: Exchange for larger helmet plus they pay return shipping..

Had an Experience with EPIC Sports?

Comments

Simply Fit Board - Another 2016 Product Failed Simply Fit Board "I am a professional columnist and consumer product analyst. There is a "body language" present between the lines when someone writes reviews and complaints. There are big red flags when..." Read more EPIC Sports - They sell defective gear EPIC Sports "I would not recommend buying any gear from this company. I recently purchased what was supposed to be a brand new pair of NeoSport 3mm water boots for diving and..." Read more EPIC Sports - WORST LEADERSHIP EVER EPIC Sports "Have a whole gamut of emails trying to resolve the issue. Cody Patton and Chris Robeson should not be in leadership at any company. They are flippant and arrogant. I..." Read more Craft Holsters - Definitely a Satisfied, and Returning, Customer Craft Holsters "After years of purchasing mass produced holsters which "did the job", I decided on something a little more for my favorite carry weapons. I looked for a single source with..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more