Albuquerque, New Mexico
100% full Not resolved

Buyer beware!!Read the return policy closely!!

We ordered a football helmet for our grandson for Christmas in November. Measured his head, per their instructions, and ordered per Epic Sports' sizing chart. The helmet was too small so I called to exchange the helmet Monday after Christmas and since we ordered it November 13, received it November 24, they would not accept the return due to their "strict 30-day return policy" (their words) from the order date.

So be sure you have plenty of time from order date (not including shipping days which may be from out of country) to gift and return before 30 days is up!PS - their customer service is very uncaring and blunt!

Review about: Youth Football Helmet.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Ordered for Christmas gift, too small though measured and ordered size per Epic Sports' sizing chart. Won't accept exchange due to "strict 30-day return policy". / $57
Preferred solution Exchange for larger helmet plus they pay return shipping.

Had an Experience with EPIC Sports?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Safishing - Salt Armour, SA Company are horrible at fulfilling orders Safishing "I placed an order from Salt Armour for a package that included a shirt, straw hat, and three face shields for fishing. Payment was immediately charged to my card so..." Read more Sportcraft - No one picked up phone. Awaiting part list for Ex600 Elliptical Sportcraft "I am looking for the manual and part list for the Sportcraft EX600. There is an electrical connection that snaps on to the controller. One of the snap on plastic..." Read more Key Power International - Newton Running Sneakers Review from Singapore, Singapore Key Power International "I have been using Newton Running Shoes for several years. The initial introduction of the shoes in Singapore were good. However, over the years the quality rapidly have been gone..." Read more Skyzone - DANGEROUS FOR ANY AGE Skyzone "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more Raymour and Flanigan - No shape retention in foam cushions Raymour and Flanigan "Bought a beautiful set for our den that will be 2 years old the end of June. Called back in March and had to wait 3 weeks for tech to..." Read more